Chocolate Pretzel Wreath: DIY Christmas Ornament
Chocolate Pretzel Wreath is a perfect dessert which can decorate not only your festive table but also a Christmas tree. These pretzel wreaths are really tasty … and very easy to do, just 2 ingredients, 15 min of your time and you’re done!
- 2 packages of mini-pretzels
- 1 bar of white chocolate (you can use dark chocolate, but I prefer white one)
- Coloured spkinkles (optional)
1) Melt chocolate in the microwave oven, it takes a few minutes.
2) Take the wax paper, arrange mini-pretzels in circles, I prefer to do two little layers, so it resembles a wreath.
3) Pour chocolate around the inner circle of the wreath.
4) If you wish to decorate the wreath with coloured sprinkles, you should do this before the chocolate hardens.
That’s all, you are done! Your DIY Chrismas ornament is ready. Now just attach the ribbon and hang it on the Christmas tree!
By the way, I bet you will find interesting my other tutorial on
DIY Dried Fruit Christmas Décor